Saturday, 25 July 2015

Health and wellness should be everyone's priority . We should aspire to a lifestyle that affords  us wellness and good health.
I am no avid blogger let alone writer. I have never entered into public space for debate or expressing my opinion. I keep my circles small as the global community is so diverse and opinions range from extreme sides  of the spectrum. Each side believing their opinion is right and nothing else matters. It brings out a lot of haters who personally attach each other instead of approaching the discussion unbiased. Each persons opinion , is just that .... An opinion. There maybe pros or con in the evidence  in the market place , which only a learned person will read and be convicted through his or her personal understanding  of the information at hand. People at most times differ in opinion. They have a right to. The only time opinions can become problematic is when either person vents his or her anger at the other who does not share their opinion. Usually this in indicative or limited understanding of the variuos products in the market place , more specifically health products .

Arguments range from what is known to the unknown. People will create ideas in their minds from little or no information at all on a subject or product. This leads to empty arguments which only readers can see through each persons contribution to the topic.

I have just read an article which provoked my thinking on opinions held by MLM representatives.

I myself have been involved in  three different MLM organisations. I do not do well in multi level marketing brands of any sort. This is really hard work requiring absolute dedication and sacrifice of family , friends and time. But I am told just for a short while you put in much effort and dedication. . In retrospect , I see lost opportunities. But I accept my fate as I do not have the will to endure to see the fruits of dedication .

I believed in each product I signed up for. I lasted just a few months but I continue to use the products because I believe in them and still see the effectiveness of the desired outcome some years later. These same products are used by those I introduced to the products , including family and friends. Most friends have joined the companies and enjoying the health benefits as well as financial benefits and rewards , travelling for free with partners while looking fabulous .

From time to time I get tempted to re enter the MLM . I have read most books on MLM. I get motivated again and again to shift my thinking into , I Can , do it.

It would be easy , as I have a large database of friends , local and global. BUT. For some reason most people are set in their day to day business or empires that they fail to look beyond the dollar signs they believe people are out to get money out of them. They fail to see the added value of health or wellness that comes with a small financial injection. The question is alway why can I not get this same product in a store.  I personal subscribe to one on one marketing. Tell be all about your product and I will ask you all the questions. I will decide if this is what I could see desired results .

Competition. The market place is the place for competitors , to bring products into the market place. People have choices. Information is power. Get to know the product . Research the product for yourself. Speak to customers who have used the product. Don't always believe the negative press . When I read the the negative input , I see competitors ganging up against the new product in the market. Maybe their sales are dropping. Maybe their rating is falling. Maybe their sales people are jumping ship.  I may have a change of heart and be more cautious if there was verifiable information against a new product that proves it to be a fraud or false advertising.

If after 19 years the new product has risen to the top of the MLM ratings , wher is the doubt ?
If the Regulating Board after 19 years have not removed the product from the market place , where is the problem with the product.  If the product has reached nearly every corner of the globe. There






clearly is no problem with the product.

There has been an obvious shift in the thinking of some Medical Doctors. Some Medical Doctors are using the product themselves which has led them to suggest the same for their patients.

The Internet abounds with information about the mangosteen fruit. There is more positive useful information about the fruit than negative. The negative information cannot give evidence of the side effects or dangers of the fruit.

We are all aware of the goodness found in fruit and vegetables. The demand for nutritious foods is growing daily. We are informed about the pesticides used in farming as well as the hormones to encourage growth and speed up fertility.

Fruit and vegetables are shipped around the globe to supplement foods in other countries , part from the interest of foreign currency. We no longer eat fruit and vegetables in season , but now enjoy forced ripened fruit and vegetables forced to ripen in cold storages and extreme temperatures.

Most do not have choices but to serve these foods. Picked  Unripened from the farmer , onto a truck , to the harbour   Stored at an extreme temperature , across the ocean , to cold storage until transported in a cold storage truck to be ripened under extreme temperature  before delivery to the local supermarket or across land to the furthest town or city. Or stored in cold storage until needed by the supermarket or store. Healthy organic foods are pricey. Not affordable by all.

But , we continue to strive to be healthy. We try our best to feed our families with well nutritious foods while others binge on fast foods or are habitually on a diet. We moan and groan about the cost of medical insurance. We moan about much until our old age when most illness and disease set in. We start looking for quick remedies. All ones life savings are now ploughed back into getting back the health we lost over the years. Now we hang onto every word of hope we are told. We believe in every  we are to.d can change our health around.

That gets me to think it is all a mindset. Health is a state of mind until illness or disease sets in. All tha fallacies we had about health and the want of a good health . All the opportunities staring us in the face offering us health and wellness support we laugh at or ridicule. Is this because we are still young and fit , disease free ? I do not advocate that we should be gullible. But I do advise that we should be opened minded and receptive to what others share with us. We do not have to subscribe to what they offer. But information is power. Make an informed decision before knocking products. And yes , choose what you believe in and leave others to make their own choices. It is our limited thinking that make us believe we are specialist in all fields and products. But if we research each product before we condemned the product , it's researchers / developers etc , we are short sighted.

It would be more beneficial if we promote what we believe in and leave the hate or disdain out of a a discussion .

Having read the article on blogspot : on health food scams : haters and ranters , I was encouraged to re enter into the market place of promoting Mangosteen Juice.

As I benefit from the benefits the juice offers promoting my health and wellness.

NB. I am a retired nurse with a wealth of knowledge on wellness and illness. My nursing knowledge has benefitted me the opportunity to be aware of health and disease and the contributing factors leading to illness and disease.  Health IS wealth. Money cannot by health.

Change your mindset. Live not just for today but strive to be well and healthy today , tomorrow and forever.
We are what we have already eaten.

Renew


No comments:

Post a Comment